Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Halloween!

It was so fun to have Halloween with Jace.  Amos had the day off work so we took Jace to my school parade (technically I didn't have to be there because I don't work in the morning, but I thought the students would enjoy seeing my family).  It was during part of Jace's nap time but I thought he would be stimulated enough to stay awake.  I was wrong! He fell asleep on Amos while we were watching the students go past, before we had even started to be in the parade.  He spent the whole parade laying against Amos's chest.  I forgot to take a picture of that, but I think someone at school did who will e-mail it to me hopefully.  Later that night we started the tradition of having pizza for dinner on Halloween.  Then we went trick or treating!  We only went to about 5 houses since Jace can't walk, talk, or eat candy.  We went to some neighbors/friends in the neighborhood.  Then we went to a co-worker/friend's house to see his new house.  We wanted to take a picture of his baby with Jace at school, but they were asleep so we couldn't.  We took a picture later, but Cooper wasn't in his costume anymore.







Matt Nelson (next door neighbor/good sport to pose for my picture)

Our neighbors, Covey and Finn


Cooper


Superman and the ghost of Superman (Cousin Rock)


 
Riding a tractor at Aunt Amanda's
(Yes, Jace is wearing skinny jeans. Ha ha.  He is a hipster.)
Also, Jace recently started growling- which is adorable!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment