Wednesday, November 27, 2013

9 Months Old

Jace is 9 months old!  He learned a lot of new things this past month.  He can clap his hands (it is seriously so adorable), pick up food with his thumb and index finger and get it into his mouth (also so adorable), and turn the pages in a book with his left hand (seriously could he get any cuter?).  He is starting to imitate sounds that we make.  He tries to wave- kind of- it looks like he is flapping his arm. He is fascinated by his hands.  He stares at them while he spreads his fingers, or makes a fist, or turns his wrist.  It is interesting to watch, and I wish I knew what he was thinking. He still doesn't crawl.  He rolls around the floor to get places he wants to go.  He won't really put weight on his arms, but I think he is getting close.  He also recently started to scissor is legs up and down when he's laying on his back. He does not sleep through the night.  He still wakes up a couple times a night to eat.  I'm so tired and some days I feel like I'm losing years off my life due to no sleep.  I've been having fun thinking about Christmas and starting family traditions with Jace this year. 

Some of these pictures are a little blurry because he is so wiggly.  We couldn't get him to hold still, but they still turned out pretty cute.
 











No comments:

Post a Comment