Saturday, November 30, 2013

2 birthdays, 2 Thanksgiving dinners, and Christmas lights

My dad and my brother's birthday were both the same week as Thanksgiving this year.  We went to my brother's house for some yummy desserts at the beginning of the week. We had Thanksgiving dinner at Michael and Amanda's on Thursday.  Rock (and Amanda) made us cute turkey visors to wear during dinner. Friday we went to Grandpa Mayne's house for a second Thanksgiving. On Saturday we went to Red Iguana for lunch for my dad and Laura's birthday. Later Saturday evening we went to see the lights at Temple Square with Grandpa Mayne, Lucian, Kolten, and Talan.  We figured this would probably be the best day because the weather is still pretty warm (high of 50), and I'm sure it will turn colder really soon. Lots of people had that same idea, and Temple Square was super crowded. This week was busy but filled with fun activities and yummy food.


 


 










 
 
 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment