Thursday, April 18, 2013

Going Back in Time

This is the day we found out we were having a boy.  It was October 1, 2012.  We went to Mimi's cafe for breakfast afterward. Later in the day I went back to school and gave my students cookies with blue frosting to announce the gender.



 
This is the picture we used to announce we were having a baby to our parents. In the middle it said Coming February 2013. I love my sassy shoes. I don't think I will be able to wear them chasing around a little boy. I could barely walk in them normally.

3 comments:

  1. Ah! I love this blog! So glad you're doing it. You were so lucky to get 4 showers! Jace is so dang cute. I love the stuffed eagle idea to show how big he's getting. And I didn't realize that the food at the shower related to kids books! What a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete