Friday, April 26, 2013

2 months old

Jace is two months old today!  He is so smiley and adorable.  Some nights he lets us sleep a little longer now and other nights he doesn't.  It is pretty inconsistent.  He likes to look at books and listen to us sing songs.  He still really likes the play gym.  He is very curious and alert.  We love him so much.  On a side note, I think I've done more laundry in the past two months than I have in my whole life :)









I still haven't been able to get a very good picture of his smile- he has a little dimple on one of his cheeks.

 
Some people from my work gave us a blanket that says, "I love my monkey."  They also gave us a cute sock monkey outfit.  We love our monkey.




 
Here is some tummy time.  Notice the nice monk hairdo.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment